Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Positive Comments from my Youtube Channel IndigoTarot...

THANK YOU for posting positive comments.  I am happy that my time and energy are appreciated.  Here are some from my IndigoTarot youtube channel so far...

ngel “Purrquito” A 1 day ago
Thank you! It sounds like a dream, I hope it comes true!

Thank you. Love and Light.

Everything but the hierophant was right on. Thanks.

You are right on with this reading for me 😜🎄happy holidays for you and your family

Thank you god bless 😊🎄

Wow, what a great reading, it really resonates with me. Your voice is very soothing and I felt peace listening to you. Really looking forward to next month's reading. Thank you so much!! Diane from Québec, Canada xo

Thank You Dear !! Many Blessing .....

I like your voice & clear articulation. I also appreciate your succinct & straight-to-the-point style of card interpretation. Thank you and keep up the good work.

THANKYOU FOR A GORGEOUS READING SPOT ON WOW. XXXXVERY GRATEFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome positive comments. Thank You :)